The Simpsons Season 18 Quotes
What have you done with the real Moe?</i> Homer
(They all laugh, and we see in the real Moe bound and gagged in the back room)
- Permalink: What have you done with the real Moe?
Mrs. Krabapel: This game is a great way to meet eligible men who can afford a computer.
(Skinner's character, a scaly turkey, comes up)
Skinner: Or have access to one in the school library.
Mrs. Krabapel: It's amazing how you can be a turkey in every reality.
Skinner: What's important is we're talking.
- Permalink: This game is a great way to meet eligible men who can afford a c...
(Marge discovers that Milhouse is a girl)
Marge: Why, Milhouse. Don't you look lovely.
Milhouse: (Angrily) It's a spell! (Sweetly) And thank you.
- Permalink: Why, Milhouse. Don't you look lovely. It's a spell! And than...
Did someone say snack?Homer
- Permalink: Did someone say snack?
(Marge's character is stuck in front of a wall)
Marge: This is really annoying.
(Grandpa is doing the same thing)
Grandpa: You're telling me.
- Permalink: This is really annoying. You're telling me.
Skinner: Moving on, our class trip to Italy is now spaghetti night at Papa John's. And your $1,500 deposits will not be refunded.
Homer: (excitedly) Ooh! Papa John's.
- Permalink: Moving on, our class trip to Italy is now spaghetti night at Pap...
Helen Lovejoy: (to Homer) You are so blind, even Jesus couldn't heal you.
Reverend Lovejoy: Helen please, don't drop the J-bomb.
- Permalink: You are so blind, even Jesus couldn't heal you. Helen please, ...
(After Bart brought Marge's character back to life)
Marge: Wait till I tell the other moms you gave two-thirds of your life force to save me. What a good boy.
(An angry mob busts in)
Moe: He's weak!
Comic Book Guy: Slay him and take his experience points!
Bart: Wait, stop. If you kill me, I'll egg your houses in real life!
Mrs. Krabapel: It's still worth it!
(She stabs Bart in the eye)
- Permalink: Wait till I tell the other moms you gave two-thirds of your life...
Homer: Lisa, honey, I bought you something. A DVD!
Lisa: Not interested!
Homer: It's a documentary! By the BBC! In cooperation with Canal+!
Lisa: Ah! Gimme gimme gimme!!
- Permalink: Lisa, honey, I bought you something. A DVD! Not interested! ...