The Simpsons Season 19 Quotes
(narrating) I had finally realized every rock star's dream. Hating being famous.Homer
- Permalink: I had finally realized every rock star's dream. Hating being fam...
Marge: There is a part of our past that we haven't told you kids about. A turbulent part.
Bart: Come on. More turbulent than now?
Lisa: We're in every kind of therapy!
Homer: Things happened between your mother and me that we're not proud of. It was the middle of a wild decade known as the 1990's.
Bart: The '90s? Never heard of it.
- Permalink: There is a part of our past that we haven't told you kids about....
And that is why The Lord of the Rings can never be filmed!</i> Young Comic Book Guy
- Permalink: And that is why The Lord of the Rings can never be filmed!
Marge: (gasps as she bursts into Homer's mansion) Oh, my god, you're a junkie!
Homer: (moaning) I need it...
Marge: I'm getting you off this stuff!
Homer: But I need it!
Marge: No, you don't!
(Flash back to the present)
Marge: Unfortunately, as I later learned, that wasn't heroin. It was insulin. Homer really did need those injections.
Homer: I had become diabetic from drinking too many Frappuccinos.
- Permalink: Oh, my god, you're a junkie! I need it... I'm getting you o...
Marge: Hey, parents are allowed to keep some secrets.
Homer: Yeah, like which kid's their favorite. (whispering) It's Lisa.
- Permalink: Hey, parents are allowed to keep some secrets. Yeah, like whic...
Homer: You know, these Ikea foam futons do velcro together . . .
Marge: I'm sorry, I don't want to do that yet. I want to wait until I'm married, or at least really drunk.
- Permalink: You know, these Ikea foam futons do velcro together . . . I'm ...
Lisa: Mom! I didn't know you went to college!
Bart: Yeah, you always said that after high school, Dad blessed you with the unplanned miracle of me!
- Permalink: Mom! I didn't know you went to college! Yeah, you always said ...
(Marge enters Professor Stephan's library.)
Marge: Have you really read all these books?
Professor Stephan: Morally I couldn't display them on my shelves if I hadn't. But I watch sports as well, just like a regular man.
(Professor Stephan turns out the TV to a football game.)
Professor Stephan: Good goddess! The Patriots are deep in Redskin territory. This isn't entertainment, it's genocide! (Sobs)
- Permalink: Have you really read all these books? Morally I couldn't displ...
(Sighs) Seeing Marge always reminds me of Marge.</i> Homer
- Permalink: Seeing Marge always reminds me of Marge.