The Simpsons Season 19 Quotes
(Martin and Lisa are excavating for arrowheads.)
Martin: Care to make it a trio, Bart? You can brush and I can blow.
Bart: Well, I agree you blow.
Martin: Then it's a plan!
Bart: A lot of people blow, but no one blows like you.
Martin: High praise indeed!
Bart: When you look up "blow" in the dictionary--
Lisa: Bart, he's not gonna get it.
- Permalink: Care to make it a trio, Bart? You can brush and I can blow. We...
Principal Skinner: Martin Prince was known by many names. Martin Priss, Martin Princess, Fartsin Prince, Martin the Brown-Nose Reindeer...
Dolph: That was mine.
- Permalink: Martin Prince was known by many names. Martin Priss, Martin Prin...
(over a walkie-talkie as Homer enters a restaurant)
Host: The pig is in the sty.
Cameraman: (sighs) You know, I used to make documentaries about coal miners, migrant workers--things that mattered.
Host: (impatiently) Yeah, yeah...we're all whores, just get in there.
- Permalink: The pig is in the sty. You know, I used to make documentaries...
Lisa: Bart, Martin could be seriously hurt or worse! We have to do something!
Bart: You're right. Let's watch TV.
- Permalink: Bart, Martin could be seriously hurt or worse! We have to do som...
(about a school assignment) The Internet wrote it, I just handed it in.Bart
- Permalink: The Internet wrote it, I just handed it in.
Oh boy, dinner time! The perfect break between work and drunk!Homer
- Permalink: Oh boy, dinner time! The perfect break between work and drunk!
(Marge is suspicious of Homer, who is wearing a fedora hat and a trench coat.)
Marge: Homer, where are you going?
Marge: It's 4 o'clock on a Saturday.
Homer: I, uh, have to... count the atoms at the nuclear plant. Conservation of mass! It's the law!
- Permalink: Homer, where are you going? Work. It's 4 o'clock on a Saturd...
I'd rather have a chubby hubby than a sexy exy!Marge
- Permalink: I'd rather have a chubby hubby than a sexy exy!
Donny: Hey, Krabappel! Your name sounds like "Crabapple." Did you go sour waiting for someone to pick you?
Mrs. Krabappel: (Sighs) Pretty much.
- Permalink: Hey, Krabappel! Your name sounds like Crabapple. Did you go sour...
(After the Diet Coke and Mentos explosion.)
Superintendent Chalmers: Skinner! (Pause) Skinner?
Principal Skinner: I'm alright, sir.
Superintendent Chalmers: Don't ever scare me like that again.
- Permalink: Skinner! Skinner? I'm alright, sir. Don't ever scare me li...
I never dreamed an American car designed in Germany, assembled in Mexico from parts made in Canada, could be so amazing.Lisa
- Permalink: I never dreamed an American car designed in Germany, assembled i...
The rat symbolizes obviousness!</i> Ralph Wiggum
- Permalink: The rat symbolizes obviousness!
Want more The Simpsons?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!