The Simpsons Season 2 Quotes
Burns: You're the fattest thing I've ever seen, and I've been on safari!
Homer: If you need me I'll be in the refrigerator! (starts crying)
- Permalink: You're the fattest thing I've ever seen, and I've been on safari...
Actually, I value every second we're together, from the moment I squeeze his orange juice in the morning till I tuck him in at night. He's not just my boss, he's my best friend too.Smithers
- Permalink: Actually, I value every second we're together, from the moment I...
Splashmore Commercial Song: I wanna go to Mount Splashmore, take me take me take me take me now! Now now now now now! Mount Splashmore take me there right now!
Lisa: This is a rather shameless promotion.
Bart: Hey, it worked on me.
Lisa: Me too.
- Permalink: I wanna go to Mount Splashmore, take me take me take me take me ...
Lincoln, Lincoln. I've been thinkin'. What the hell have you've been drinkin'? Is it water? Is it wine? Oh, my gosh. It's turpentine!Bart & Lisa
- Permalink: Lincoln, Lincoln. I've been thinkin'. What the hell have you've...
Mr. Burns: Incidentally, thank you for not making fun of my genitalia. (Mr. Burns walks away)
Marge: I thought I did.
- Permalink: Incidentally, thank you for not making fun of my genitalia. <i>...
Donut Delivery Man: Why are all these donuts piling up?
Carl: Homer Simpson went on a diet.
Donut Delivery Man: Oh, my God! I just bought a boat!
- Permalink: Why are all these donuts piling up? Homer Simpson went on a di...
(Grampa comes home and forgives Homer.)
Grampa: Sonny boy!
(The two hug.)
Grampa: Is there room at your table for a foolish old man?
Homer: Well, sure! Eh, we'll have to move a chair in from the den. But it's no problem. Bart!
- Permalink: <i>(Grampa comes home and forgives Homer.)</i> Dad? Sonny bo...
A double cheeseburger, onion rings, large strawberry shake, and, for God's sakes, hurry!</i> Homer
- Permalink: <i>(Homer at a Krusty Burger drive thru.)</i> A double cheeseb...
Grampa: Oh, Lisa, what makes you think you deserve all that money?
Lisa: I don't deserve it, Grampa. No one here does. The people who deserve it are on the streets, and they're in the slums. They're little children who need more library books and families who can't make ends meet. Of course, if you really wanted to, you could buy me a pony.
Grampa: You're right!
Lisa: I'll name her Princess, and I'll ride her every day!
- Permalink: Oh, Lisa, what makes you think you deserve all that money? I d...