The Simpsons Season 21 Quotes
Guard: It's time for a cavity search.
Mr. Burns: Oh, I haven't cavity in forty years.
Guard: I wasn't talking about your teeth.
Mr. Burns: Nor was I.
- Permalink: It's time for a cavity search. Oh, I haven't cavity in forty y...
Marge: Play with Lisa.
Bart: You don't play with Lisa, you play despite her.
Lisa: Bart, I'm not thrilled either, but one day we might need each other for a transplant so we better keep the lines of communication going.
- Permalink: Play with Lisa. You don't play with Lisa, you play despite her...
Moe: Get your throwing stuff! Turn the protest into a riot!
Milhouse: How much for a tomato?
Moe: Fresh stuff for a dollar. Rotten is two bucks.
Kirk: Son, do you really need the rotten? I mean, it's not like you're actually gonna hit him.
- Permalink: Get your throwing stuff! Turn the protest into a riot! How mu...
Is it a crime to want nice things and then to steal them from a public museum where any gum-chewing monkey in a Tufts University jacket can gawk at them? I think not.Mr. Burns
- Permalink: Is it a crime to want nice things and then to steal them from a ...
Carl: Sir, your spare ribs, cooked just the way you like them.
Mr. Burns: Spare ribs eh? I've played around with ten pins a time or two in my life and, to me, the term spare reeks of second best. Give me ten full frames of strike ribs. [to Lenny]: And you, find my doctor and find out why I'd ask for something as insane as strike ribs.
- Permalink: Sir, your spare ribs, cooked just the way you like them. And y...
Mr. Burns: The power plant's new annual Fourth of July picnic is this upcoming Saturday.
Mr. Burns: I'm afraid you misunderstand. This picnic is for me, you will all be spending your Independence Day slaving away in the hot summer sun with no pay, lotion, or gratitude.
- Permalink: The power plant's new annual Fourth of July picnic is this upcom...
I'll tell you my tale.. by thinking it to myself.Mr. Burns [narrating]
- Permalink: I'll tell you my tale.. by thinking it to myself.
Homer: Celebrate your comonality. Some of us don't eat pork, some of us don't eat shellfish, but we all of us love chicken.
Mulism: You can simmer it in a tajeet.
Jew: In a soup, you can boil it.
Homer: Spread the word: peace and chicken.
- Permalink: Celebrate your comonality. Some of us don't eat pork, some of us...
What? Israel people are pushy? How about you experience a few genocides and see how laid back you are. We were perished from Spain. Thrown out of there. They allow everyone in Spain. But for us, Jews, no flamenco, get out. I'm pushy? Please. You stay there surrounded by your great enemy Canada. Try sitting here for two months, then we'll see who's pushy.Jacob
- Permalink: What? Israel people are pushy? How about you experience a few ...