The Simpsons Season 4 Quotes
Bart: Dr. Wolfe likes to pull kids' teeth so he can sell 'em.
Kid: To who?
Bart: Know that rattle when you shake up a can of spray paint? That's a kid's tooth!
- Permalink: Dr. Wolfe likes to pull kids' teeth so he can sell 'em. To who...
This is a thousand monkeys working at a thousand typewriters. Soon they'll have written the greatest novel known to man. Lets see. It was the best of times, it was the "blurst" of times! You stupid monkey!Mr. Burns
- Permalink: This is a thousand monkeys working at a thousand typewriters. So...
(knock on door)
Homer: Who is it?
Goon: Hired goons.
- Permalink: Who is it? Goons. Who? Hired goons.
Mr. Burns: Find the bathroom all right?
Homer: Uuuuh..... yeah!
- Permalink: Find the bathroom all right? Uuuuh..... yeah!
Homer: Guys are always patting my bald head for luck, pinching my belly to hear my girlish laugh.
Marge: Hmm, that doesn't sound like they like you at all.
Homer: You know, I think you're right. First thing tomorrow morning, I'm gonna punch Lenny in the back of the head.
(the next morning Homer punches Lenny)
- Permalink: Guys are always patting my bald head for luck, pinching my belly...
Carl: All in favor of a strike?
Carl: And all opposed?
Homer: Who keeps saying that?
Man: It was him. Lets get him fellas.
- Permalink: All in favor of a strike? Aye! And all opposed? Nay. Who...
Mr. Burns: We both want a fair union contract.
Homer: (thinking) Why is Mr. Burns being so nice to me?
Mr. Burns: And if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
Homer: (thinking) Wait a minute. Is he coming onto me?
Mr. Burns: I mean, if I should slip something into your pocket, what's the harm?
Homer: (thinking) My God! He is coming onto me!
Mr. Burns: After all, negotiations make strange bedfellows. (chuckle, wink)
Homer: (thinking) Aaahh! Sorry, Mr. Burns, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans. Sure, I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!
- Permalink: We both want a fair union contract. Why is Mr. Burns being so...
Dr. Wolfe: How often do you brush, Ralph.
Ralph: Three times a day, sir.
Dr. Wolfe: Why must you turn my office into a house of lies?
- Permalink: How often do you brush, Ralph. Three times a day, sir. Why m...
Look at them all through the darkness I'm bringing, they're not sad at all, they're actually singing.Mr. Burns
- Permalink: Look at them all through the darkness I'm bringing, they're not ...
Kent: Homer, organised labor has been called a lumbering dinosaur.
Kent: Um, my director is asking me not to talk to you anymore.
- Permalink: Homer, organised labor has been called a lumbering dinosaur. A...
One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere, like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..Grampa
- Permalink: One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere, like th...
Carl: What do we want?
All: More equitable treatment at the hands of management!
Carl: When do we want it?
- Permalink: What do we want? More equitable treatment at the hands of mana...