The Simpsons Season 5 Quotes
Milhouse: Bart, look! It's Principal Skinner. And I think he's gone crazy he's not wearing a suit or tie or anything!
Bart: Principal Skinner? Um, I'm real sorry about my dog getting you fired, and biting you, and then getting it on with your leg.
- Permalink: Bart, look! It's Principal Skinner. And I think he's gone crazy ...
There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman.Groundskeeper Willy
- Permalink: There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman.
Principal Skinner: Dirksen, tuck in your shirt. Jaffee, spit out that gum!
Leopold: You really think it's a good idea to give that freak his job back?
Superintendent Chalmers: Aw, he seems to know the students' names.
- Permalink: Dirksen, tuck in your shirt. Jaffee, spit out that gum! You re...
Agnes: (From downstairs) Seymour, your friend Bart is here.
Principal Skinner: I know, mother!
Agnes: Seymour, do you want me to tell you when it's 7:30?
Principal Skinner: No, mother!
- Permalink: Seymour, your friend Bart is here. I know, mother! 30? No, ...
Ralph: Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent.
Ms. Hoover: Ralph, remember the time you said Snagglepuss was outside?
Ralph: He was going to the bathroom.
- Permalink: Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent. Ralph, remember th...
Marge: How would you like it if twenty years from now, people were laughing at things you did?
Bart: Not likely.
- Permalink: How would you like it if twenty years from now, people were laug...
Principal Skinner: Willie, go into the vent and get him.
Groundskeeper Willie: What!? Have ye gone waxy in yer beester? I canna fit in the wee vent, ye croquet-playin' mint-muncher!
Principal Skinner: Grease yourself up and go in, you guff-speaking work-slacker.
Groundskeeper Willie: Ooh. Good comeback.
- Permalink: Willie, go into the vent and get him. What!? Have ye gone waxy...
Superintendent Chalmers: Leopold?
(Leopold approaches the podium. The students gasp at his threatening presence)
Leopold: All right you little punks, pick up your freakin' ears, because I'm only gonna say this once. From now on, things are gonna be very, very different around here... (Students gasp, he quickly changes to a cheerful demeanor) ...with your new principal, Ned Flanders!
- Permalink: Leopold? All right you little punks, pick up your freakin' e...
Sir, I got carsick in your office.Ralph
- Permalink: Sir, I got carsick in your office.