Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Homer: Hello, Police? Are you sitting down? Good! I wish to report a robbery.
Chief Wiggum: (bored) A robbery, right. Thanks for the report. (hangs up) That's another one, Lou 723 Evergreen Terrace. (Looks at a map with the robbery locations marked on it) Well, there doesn't seem to be any pattern yet, but if I take this one and move it hereand I move these over here hello! It almost looks like an arrow!
Lou: Hey, look, Chief: it's pointing right at this police station.
Chief Wiggum: Let's get out of here!
- Permalink: Hello, Police? Are you sitting down? Good! I wish to report a ro...
People can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forty percent of people know that!Homer
- Permalink: People can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forty...
Oh my God! Underage kids drinking without a permit!Homer
- Permalink: Oh my God! Underage kids drinking without a permit!
Thank you for coming. I'll see you in Hell!Apu
- Permalink: Thank you for coming. I'll see you in Hell!
Kent Brockman: When cat burglaries start, can mass murders be far behind? This reporter isn't saying that the burglar is an inhuman monster like the Wolfman, but he very well could be. So, professor: would you say it's time for everyone to panic?
Professor: Yes I would, Kent.
- Permalink: Would you say it's time for everyone to panic? Yes I would, Ke...
Marge: I don't think the guns are a good idea!
Homer: Marge! We're responsible adults a--
Homer: And if a group of responsible adults can't handle firearms in a responsible way--
Captain McCallister: Sorry!
Principal Skinner: Uh oh!
Moe: Me again...
- Permalink: I don't think the guns are a good idea! Marge! We're responsib...
Bart: The burglar even took my stamp collection!
Lisa: You! Had a stamp collection!? (everybody laughs *phone rings*)
Nelson: Stamp collection!? Haha!
- Permalink: The burglar even took my stamp collection! You! Had a stamp co...
Grampa: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old and he outsmarted the lot of you. And I'm even older and I outsmarted him. (Laughs)
Moe: Shut up.
Grampa: I've had my moment.
- Permalink: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old an...
Homer: We'll be right back!
Kent Brockman: You don't get to say that!
- Permalink: We'll be right back! You don't get to say that!
Jimbo: You let me down, man! Now I don't believe in nothin'! I'm goin' to law school!
- Permalink: You let me down, man! Now I don't believe in nothin'! I'm goin' ...
(inside a very large hole)
Mayor Quimby: Mmm, I guess we're not gonna find anything.
Otto: Well how we gonna get outta here?
Homer: We'll dig our way out!
Chief Wiggum: No, no, dig up, stupid!
- Permalink: Mmm, I guess we're not gonna find anything. Well how we gonna ...
(discussing the where-abouts of the buried treasure)
Homer: Nooo kidding?
Chief Wiggum: Big T, huh?
Homer: Well... I guess I'll be going to my home now and... sleep.
Chief Wiggum: Yeah... me too.... I will also go home.... for sleep.
- Permalink: Nooo kidding? Big T, huh? Well... I guess I'll be going to m...