The Simpsons Season 5 Quotes
TV Announcer: Just do it!
TV Announcer: Examine your scalp for ringworm!
- Permalink: Just do it! AAAAAHHH! Examine your scalp for ringworm!
Homer: (writing on his hand) Mindy, because of our uncontrollable attraction, I think we should avoid each other from now on.
Lenny: (writing on his hand) Max, what I did was because of alcohol and anger...
Guy with huge hand: (writing on his hand) I am tired of these jokes about my giant hand. The first such incidence occurred in 1956 when...
Mindy: Hi Homer!
Homer: Mindy! Uh...Ahem...
Homer's Brain: Oh no, I'm sweating like Roger Ebert...
Homer: Mu...Murphy... You, you are an elf... uncontrollably... I think!
- Permalink: Mindy, because of our uncontrollable attraction, I think we shou...
Hotel Manager: And there's your king size bed for--(Makes various sexy noises).
Homer: Stop that, I love my wife and family. All I'm gonna use this bed for is sleeping, eating, and maybe building a little fort!
- Permalink: And there's your king size bed for--. Stop that, I love my wif...
Ned: Kids did anybody pray for giant shoes!?
Rod: I did!
Ned: Okaley Dokely!
- Permalink: Kids did anybody pray for giant shoes!? I did! Okaley Dokely...
Charlie: Well, sir, I won't bore you with the details of our miraculous escape, but we desperately need a real emergency exit!
Mr. Burns: Why, that's a fabulous idea! Anything else you'd like? How about real lead in the radiation shields? Urinal cakes, maybe?
- Permalink: Well, sir, I won't bore you with the details of our miraculous e...
Lenny: Aw, if they hire a woman we won't be able to spit on the floor.
Carl: And we can't take off our pants when it gets real hot.
Homer: And we won't be able to pee in the drinking fountain.
(Lenny and Carl stare at him)
Homer: Er, I mean, not--you know, if we wanted to--not that I ever did.
- Permalink: Aw, if they hire a woman we won't be able to spit on the floor. ...
Newton: Homer, I'm your guardian angel. I've assumed the form of someone you'd recognize and revere: Sir Isaac Newton.
Homer: Sir Isa-who-who?
- Permalink: Sir Isaac Newton. Sir Isa-who-who?
Lisa: Dad, why are you singing?
Homer's Brain: Tell a lie, tell a lie.
Homer: Uh, because I have a small role in a Broadway musical. It's not much, but it's a start.
Homer's Brain: (sarcastically) Bravo. (slow clapping)
- Permalink: Dad, why are you singing? Tell a lie, tell a lie. Uh, becaus...
Mindy: Well, desserts aren't always right.
Homer: But they're so sweet!
- Permalink: Well, desserts aren't always right. But they're so sweet!
Even the Chinese are against me.Homer
- Permalink: Even the Chinese are against me.
Labor Inspector: This plant violates every labor law in the book. We found a missing Brazilian soccer team working in your reactor core!
Mr. Burns: That plane crashed on my property!
- Permalink: This plant violates every labor law in the book. We found a miss...
(about Mindy) Temptress! I also bet she thinks that Ziggy has gotten preachy over the years.Homer
- Permalink: Temptress! I also bet she thinks that Ziggy has gotten preachy o...