The Sopranos Quotes
Paulie: You didn't go to hell. You went to purgatory, my friend.
Christopher: I forgot about purgatory.
Paulie: Purgatory--a little detour on the way to paradise.
Christopher: How long do you think we've got to stay there?
Paulie: That's different for everybody. You add up all your mortal sins and multiply that number by 50. Then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add that together and that's your sentence. I figure I'm gonna have to do 6,000 years before I get accepted into heaven and 6,000 years is nothin' in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It's like a couple of days here.
- Permalink: You didn't go to hell. You went to purgatory, my friend. I for...
Gentle and merciful Lord Jesus, I want to speak to you not with an open heart, an honest heart. Tonight I ask you take my sins and the sins of my family into your merciful heart. We have chosen this life in full awareness of the consequences of our sins. I know that Christopher's life is in your hands and his fate is your will. I ask you humbly to spare him and if it is your will to spare him, I ask that you deliver him from blindness and grant him vision and through this vision may he see your love and gain the strength to carry on in service to your mercy.</i> Carmela
- Permalink: Gentle and merciful Lord Jesus, I want to speak to you not with ...
Paulie: There's no denying it, I'm dragging a bunch of fucking ghouls around with me and Mikey is their fucking ringleader.
Tony: Paulie, think about it. You whacked a bunch of heavy hitters in your time. Do you think they're going to join together and follow that prick Mikey?
- Permalink: There's no denying it, I'm dragging a bunch of f**king ghouls ar...
(to Dr. Melfi) I gave my little daughter a car to rub her face in shit, and you're telling me I did something noble.Tony
- Permalink: I gave my little daughter a car to rub her face in s**t, and you...
Christopher: (on having sex) If I knew it was going to keep getting better and better I would have asked you to marry me sooner.
Adriana: (slaps him) It wasn't always good?
- Permalink: If I knew it was going to keep getting better and better I would...
Meadow: There are more Nobel Prize winners in the San Francisco bay area than anywhere on the planet.
Tony: Nobel Prize for what? Packing fudge?
- Permalink: There are more Nobel Prize winners in the San Francisco bay area...
This is bullshit. I went to Pace College!Matt
- Permalink: This is bulls**t. I went to Pace College!
(to Sean) Look at us. We're like a couple of little fuckin' scared rabbits... they make us do their shit work so they don't have to.Matt
- Permalink: Look at us. We're like a couple of little f**kin' scared rabbits...
(on admitting Meadow) Bring gangsters onto the Georgetown campus? I don't think so.Joan
- Permalink: Bring gangsters onto the Georgetown campus? I don't think so.