The Vampire Diaries Quotes
Who volunteers themselves for witchy electro shock therapy?Caroline
- Permalink: Who volunteers themselves for witchy electro shock therapy?
I killed him to convince myself that you were right, that I was the type of person who could kill in cold blood and I was never gonna change.Damon
Damon: The second we're cured of this and don't wanna rip each other's heads off, I am gonna hunt you down and give you the most mind blowing night of your life.
Elena: I think I can schedule you in.
- Permalink: I think I can schedule you in.
I wanted to fight for you. I still do.Elena [to Damon]
- Permalink: I wanted to fight for you. I still do.
Well you know Katherine. She's not about to go out without some grand finale.Stefan
Katherine: I'm the one who taught you how to love.
Damon: I'll see you in Hell, Katherine.
- Permalink: I'll see you in Hell, Katherine.
Bon Bon, no need for goodbye. I'll see you on the flip side.Katherine
- Permalink: Bon Bon, no need for goodbye. I'll see you on the flip side.
Which one of you is gonna get to kill the elusive Katherine Pierce once and for all?Katherine
She is a liar and a murderer. Sh manipulates. She betrays. She'll do anything to survive.Nadia
What's up, Doc?Damon
- Permalink: What's up, Doc?
Tyler: You're a joke, Damon.
Damon: Says the guy pining for the girl who slept with Klaus.
- Permalink: Says the guy pining for the girl who slept with Klaus.
Liv: She run away from home?
Jeremy: No. She's been possessed by her evil doppleganger.
- Permalink: No. She's been possessed by her evil doppleganger.
You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.Damon
- Permalink: You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventur...
Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.
- Permalink: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A min...