Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Tara: My life sucks.
Sookie: Tara, don't you be feelin' sorry for yourself. That's just lazy.
Tara: But why can't I keep a job?
Sookie: Maybe because you can't keep your mouth shut.
Tara: Bitch, who asked you?
- Permalink: My life sucks. Tara, don't you be feelin' sorry for yourself. ...
Tara: If I did work here..
Sam: It would take any time before you went off on somebody. I don't want to drive my customers away.
Tara: I only go off on stupid people.
Sam: Most of my customers are stupid people
- Permalink: If I did work here.. It would take any time before you went of...
Lafayette: Hey, Hookah. How you doin'? what are you doing here?
Tara: I work here.
Lafayette: Oh, no the hell you don't!
Tara: Oh, yes the hell I do too, you ugly bitch.
Lafayette: Shit. Sam must've lost his damned mind because you should not be allowed to work in no situation where you actually have to interact with the people
- Permalink: Hey, Hookah. How you doin'? what are you doing here? I work he...
Jason: I hooked up with Maudette last night, we had sex. That's all.
Andy: How would you characterize the sex?
Jason: Eh, it was okay
- Permalink: I hooked up with Maudette last night, we had sex. That's all. ...
I have been waiting for this moment since they came out of the coffin two years agoSookie [after seeing vampire Bill for the first time]
- Permalink: I have been waiting for this moment since they came out of the c...
Denise: You don't wanna be on my bad side.
Sookie: I'm not so sure you even have another side you no-account backwoods trash
- Permalink: You don't wanna be on my bad side. I'm not so sure you even ha...
Bill: Vampires often turn on those who trust them you know. We don't have human values like you.
Sookie: Well, humans turn on those who trust them too
- Permalink: Vampires often turn on those who trust them you know. We don't h...
Grandma [about people charging vampires for sex]: Wonder how much one would charge for something like that?
Jason: A thousand bucks.
Sookie: See, now that just makes me sick.
Grandma: I know. What kind of cheap woman could ever do something like that?
Sookie: No it makes me sick that they're getting a thousand bucks to lay there and do nothing while I bust my ass for ten bucks an hour plus tips
- Permalink: Wonder how much one would charge for something like that? A th...
Tara [tending bar]: Uh-oh do... do not snap at me. I have a name. And that name is Tara. Isn't that funny a black girl being named after a plantation. No I don't think it's funny at all. In fact it really pisses me off that my momma was either stupid or just plain mean. Which is why you better be nice if you plan on getting a drink tonight.
- Permalink: Uh-oh do... do not snap at me. I have a name. And that name is T...