Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 18: "It Was Mame, Mom" Quotes
Alan: And if we're gonna be a couple, I want to be the husband.
Charlie: Who's gonna believe you're the husband?
Alan: Hey, of the two of us, I'm the only one who's been a husband.
Charlie: You really thought you were the husband in your marriage?
- Permalink: And if we're gonna be a couple, I want to be the husband. Who'...
Alan: Did you ever try any of those [erectile dysfunction] drugs?
Charlie: Once or twice. Out of curiosity, not necessity.
Alan: What did you think?
Charlie: It's not my thing. It's like corking the bat. You?
Alan: Yeah, that's what my ex-wife wanted -- more sex with me that lasted longer
- Permalink: Did you ever try any of those drugs? Once or twice. Out of cu...
Jake: Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction? [Charlie spits out his drink]
Charlie: Well, Alan, do you?
Alan: Um... Jake... what do you know what erectile dysfunction?
Jake: Not much. It has something to do with your penis, right?
Jake: And they say one out of three guys gets it, and mine's fine so it's got to be one of you
- Permalink: Dad? Yeah? Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction? Well,...
Charlie: Well, you know how women like you to go slow...
Alan: Really? My ex-wife put a premium on brevity. Her motto was "less is more and none is perfect"
- Permalink: Well, you know how women like you to go slow... Really? My ex-...
Alan, let me give you a piece of advice. Alcohol impairs your ability to make good decisions. We don't want you to lose that ability... we want her toCharlie
- Permalink: Alan, let me give you a piece of advice. Alcohol impairs your ab...
Charlie: When making love, the way to slow yourself down is to think of something completely non-sexual.
Alan: What do you think of?
- Permalink: When making love, the way to slow yourself down is to think of s...
Want more Two and a Half Men?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!