Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Charlie: I am sorry about the hermaphroditic incident.
Alan: "I'm sorry" does not make up for leaving me in a hotel room with a girl who had a vestigial penis.
Charlie: I didn't know! I was as surprised as you were!
Alan: Charlie, no one was as surprised as I was
- Permalink: I am sorry about the hermaphroditic incident. I'm sorry does n...
Alan, you're a sweet, gentle guy. Charlie, you're a pig, but I find you very attractive. There's only one reasonable solution. I'll have to do you bothDanielle
- Permalink: Alan, you're a sweet, gentle guy. Charlie, you're a pig, but I f...
Charlie: Danielleâ€”she's not right for you.
Alan: But you said she was perfect for me.
Charlie: I was wrong. She's sick and twisted; that makes her perfect for me
- Permalink: Danielleâ€”she's not right for you. But you said she was perfe...
No woman ever came home from a date complaining that all she did was talk about herselfCharlie
- Permalink: No woman ever came home from a date complaining that all she did...
Berta: He's gotta go, Charlie.
Charlie: What am I gonna do, Berta? He's my brother.
Berta: We could make it look like an accident
- Permalink: He's gotta go, Charlie. What am I gonna do, Berta? He's my bro...
Charlie: She works for me.
Alan: Well then, tell her when something is on the shopping list, she should shop for it.
Berta: I'm gonna slug him. Can I slug him?
Alan: It's very simple. I've decided that I'm going to start drinking acidopholus milk. It promotes intestinal flora, which aids in healthy digestion. For three weeks I've been writing it on the shopping list. Yet, Berta insists on bringing home 2%.
Charlie: Slug him.
- Permalink: She works for me. Well then, tell her when something is on the...
Charlie: I just thought you two might hit it off. I'm even making a little welcome basket for you to give to her.
Alan: So, she's beautiful, rich and single. Why would she want me? I'm broke, middle-aged, twice-divorced, sleeping on your hide-a-bed, and sharing custody of a flatulent, underachieving son.
Charlie: We're gonna need a bigger basket.
Berta: We're gonna need chloroform and a rope
- Permalink: I just thought you two might hit it off. I'm even making a littl...
Danielle: Oh, no, how will I stay warm?
Charlie: I recommend the buddy system.
Danielle: You're cute.
Charlie: I know
- Permalink: Oh, no, how will I stay warm? I recommend the buddy system. ...