Two and a Half Men Season 1 Quotes
Berta: Charlie, you got somebody in there?
Charlie: Uh, no.
Berta: I need to get your towels.
Charlie: Uh, I really wish you wouldn't.
Berta: Come on, I'm doing laundry. I want to finish a load before I go.
Charlie: Yeah, well, me too.
Charlie: Never mind. Just go away!
Berta: All right. If it helps, you can think of me.
- Permalink: Charlie, you got somebody in there? Uh, no. I need to get yo...
Alan: Fine. Why don't you get a vasectomy?
Charlie: I've considered it. In fact, a couple of years ago, I believe there was a petition circulating.
- Permalink: Fine. Why don't you get a vasectomy? I've considered it. In fa...
Alan: Why don't you just get snipped?
Charlie: You mean a vasectomy?
Charlie: Well, then, say "vasectomy". Don't say "snipped"!
Alan: What's wrong with "snipped"?
Charlie: It's demeaning. "Snipped" is what you get for twelve bucks at Supercuts.
- Permalink: Why don't you just get snipped? You mean a vasectomy? Yeah. ...
Doctor [at a vasectomy consultation]: Actually, you'll be able to perform the same way you did before.
Charlie: Great. But what about creativity? You see, I write music for a living. Will I still be able to do that?
Doctor: Do you write with your testicles?
Doctor: Then it shouldn't be a problem
- Permalink: Actually, you'll be able to perform the same way you did before....
Doctor: Now, let me ask you a question. Do you have children already?
Doctor: Okay, then you might want to consider freezing some sperm, just in case you change your mind.
Charlie: Frozen sperm? I don't know.
Doctor: Why not?
Charlie: Well, you know, when you freeze shrimp, it's never as good as fresh.
Doctor: That's really not the same thing.
Charlie: So you know for a fact that frozen kids are just as good as the regulars?
- Permalink: Now, let me ask you a question. Do you have children already? ...
Charlie: Okay, let me try this again. A vasectomy is a very simple procedure.
Jake: Are you sick??
Charlie: No, no, no, I'm perfectly healthy. It's just a procedure so that I don't have babies by accident.
Jake: Oh, yeah, like we had to do with Scout.
Alan: The dog we had. Couldn't keep it in his fur! Keep going, you're doing great.
Charlie: Jake, it's not exactly the same with people as it is with dogs.
Jake: I know... Why don't you just wear a condom?
- Permalink: Okay, let me try this again. A vasectomy is a very simple proced...
Mandy: You are so cute!
Jake: I know.
Kathleen: You got a girlfriend yet?
Jake: No, I'm a bachelor like my Uncle Charlie.
Mandy: You don't ever want to get married?
Jake [repeating Charlie's quote]: No, as long as I've got somebody to clean my house and some action on a regular basis, I don't need a wife.
Mandy: Excuse me?!?!?
Jake: Yeah, I don't want to be giving anyone half my stuff
Alan: Okay, bye-bye
- Permalink: You are so cute! I know. You got a girlfriend yet? No, I'm...
Alan: Remember, we have Jake's session first.
Charlie: Oh, man, I thought you didn't want him to go back to that quack.
Alan: I didn't, but Judith and I talked and we decided that what I want makes no difference whatsoe
- Permalink: Remember, we have Jake's session first. Oh, man, I thought you...
Jake: My doctor has a cow puppet.
Evelyn: Really? MD or Ph.D?
- Permalink: My doctor has a cow puppet. Really? MD or Ph.D? C-O-W