Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Charlie [about Kandi]: Congratulations, Alan, it looks like you've officially boinked her brains out.
Alan: Okay, so she's not overly sophisticated.
Berta: Sophisticated? She's two marbles rolling around in a tin can.
Alan: Hey, hey, she's got a great heart, she's warm and loving, and she genuinely cares for me.
Berta: I stand corrected... one marble
- Permalink: Congratulations, Alan, it looks like you've officially boinked h...
Alan: Boy am I thirsty.
Kandi: That's 'cause you sweat so much during sex.
Alan: Hey, I may not have the biggest boat in the marina, but nobody rows harder than me.
Kandi: You have a boat?
Alan: No, sweetie, what I meant was...
Charlie: Hey, hey, hey, some of us don't want to hear about your little dinghy
- Permalink: Boy am I thirsty. That's 'cause you sweat so much during sex. ...
Alan: What are you doing here?
Charlie: You know, I was asking myself the same thing. So I did a little research, and it turns out, it's my house!
- Permalink: What are you doing here? You know, I was asking myself the sam...
Okay, I haven't sampled anything from the other side of the buffet since I traveled with the Grateful Dead, but golly Moses, she's a muffinBerta [upon seeing Kandi sunbathing]
- Permalink: Okay, I haven't sampled anything from the other side of the buff...
With you, sex is kinda like going on space mountain. It's a good ride, but there's never any real danger. With Alan, it's like being in the back seat of a car driven by a really smart kangaroo. He may go up on the curb a couple times, but he'll get you thereKandi [to Charlie]
- Permalink: With you, sex is kinda like going on space mountain. It's a good...
Alan: Jake, what are we going to do? You've really fallen behind this year.
Jake: I know, I think it's a delayed reaction to your divorce.
Jake: Yeah, it took awhile, but my teachers have finally stopped feeling sorry for me
- Permalink: Jake, what are we going to do? You've really fallen behind this ...
Jake: We had a surprise test today.
Jake: I was really surprised
- Permalink: We had a surprise test today. And? I was really surprised
You don't dry clean a rented tuxedo. You don't redecorate a hotel room. You don't order cable for a port-a-potty...unless you're really, really drunk. And you don't take on the bills of a girl that's got the attention span of a monkey chewing on a fly swatterCharlie
- Permalink: You don't dry clean a rented tuxedo. You don't redecorate a hote...
# Charlie: You ever see a kid at school who doesn't like his lunch, but he won't let you have it. either?
Jake: Oh, yeah, Russell Beasley. He'll spit on his apple cobbler before he'll let anybody else eat it.
Charlie: Well, this is pretty much the same deal, except your Mom is Russell Beasley, and your Dad is the spit-covered cobbler.
Jake: I don't understand.
Charlie: Even though your mom doesn't want your dad, she doesn't want Kandi to eat him, either.
Jake: Oh. You know, I like cobbler with ice cream.
Charlie: Way to follow a train of thought.
- Permalink: You ever see a kid at school who doesn't like his lunch, but he ...
Charlie: What are you auctioning?
Alan: Well, a few rare books, a couple of lithos, a set of golf clubs...
Charlie: Since when do you play golf?
Alan: Uh, well, technically, they're your clubs.
Charlie: You're stealing from me?!
Alan: Oh, come on, you only bought 'em so you could go to Palm Springs and pick up lesbians!
- Permalink: What are you auctioning? Well, a few rare books, a couple of l...
Alan [about Kandi]: She looks up to me. She thinks I'm special. She thinks I'm smart.
Charlie: She thinks gazpacho is Pinocchio's father
- Permalink: She looks up to me. She thinks I'm special. She thinks I'm smart...
Alan [reading the newspaper]: Hey, mom, here's some good news. It seems with medical breakthroughs, the average life span will soon be a hundred years.
Evelyn: Wonderful, more time to be ignored by your children
- Permalink: Hey, mom, here's some good news. It seems with medical breakthro...