Two and a Half Men Season 5 Quotes
Charlie: As you can see, I've had a couple of mishaps.
Dr. Freeman: Well, except for the facial lacerations and the rectal donut... hardly noticable.
- Permalink: As you can see, I've had a couple of mishaps. Well, except for...
Alan: Is this lifestyle actually making you happy?
Charlie: Let me answer that question with another question. Who would you rather be, you or me?
Alan: You're kidding, right? You have two black eyes, and you're perched on a scrotum cozy... You.
- Permalink: Is this lifestyle actually making you happy? Let me answer tha...
Alan: Berta, have you noticed anything different about Charlie lately?
Berta: What do you mean?
Alan: Well, he's always been promiscuous, but I'm starting to think I should hide my bowling ball.
- Permalink: Berta, have you noticed anything different about Charlie lately?...
Mia: Charlie, what are you doing here?
Charlie: I came to get you back.
Mia: Are you out of your mind?
Charlie: Well... I got the idea from my shrink.
- Permalink: Charlie, what are you doing here? I came to get you back. Ar...
Charlie: I learned why I screw around so much.
Charlie: Yup... I think I've spent my whole life trying to fill the empty space in myself by, you know...
Alan: ...filling the empty space in others?
- Permalink: I learned why I screw around so much. Really? Yup... I think...
Charlie: Just remember I'm doing you a favor. Don't forget it in a few years when I ask you to change my diaper.
Jake: Okay. Wait, what?
- Permalink: Just remember I'm doing you a favor. Don't forget it in a few ye...
Jake: Want some cake?
Milly: I don't eat sugar.
Jake: Oh, yeah, me neither, unless it's in, like, pies and cookies and stuff.
- Permalink: Want some cake? I don't eat sugar. Oh, yeah, me neither, unl...
Jake: You and me are having dinner with them on Friday so you can catch up.
Charlie: You and me?
Jake: Just don't clock block me, okay?
Charlie: "Clock block" you?
Jake: That's not it?
- Permalink: You and me are having dinner with them on Friday so you can catc...
Alan: It's just a coincidence that I'm sitting here waiting for a prostitute, and all of the sudden you show up at the front door?
Rose: You're waiting for a prostitute?
Rose: Oh, Alan, that's not like you.
Alan: Yeah, well, when you've had your heart broken enough times and can't even bear the thought of having an emotional connection with another human being, what else is there to do?
Rose: A lot of people masturbate, I hear. Really, I've heard them.
Alan: Nevertheless, sometimes a man needs to feel something other than his own touch.
Rose: Have you tried switching hands? It's like being with a clumsy stranger.
- Permalink: It's just a coincidence that I'm sitting here waiting for a pros...