Two and a Half Men Season 7 Quotes
Berta: Damnit Charlie, get out of that water!
Alan: We need to go after him.
Berta: Don't look at me! I just ate, I gotta wait a half an hour.
Alan: Well I just took a shower and washed my hair, this is leave in conditioner.
Berta: What about Jake?
Alan: Jake's at this mother's.
Berta: Maybe we should give him a call.
Alan: There's no time!
Charlie [comes back soaking]: Water's really cold.
Alan: Just so you know we were about to come get you.
- Permalink: Damnit Charlie, get out of that water! We need to go after him...
Berta: Where you going?
Charlie: Out for a swim
Alan: You never go in the water.
Charlie: That's because I'm not a good swimmer.
Alan: You don't think he's gonna?
Berta: I dunno?
Alan: Charlie, stop this!
Berta: Charlie! Come back it's not that bad!
Alan: Come on, Charlie! You still have your family!
Berta: Very smart, now he's sprinting.
- Permalink: Where you going? Out for a swim You never go in the water. ...
Evelyn: I just have one question, did you really vomit on the baby?
Evelyn: Don't beat yourself too much, we've all done that
Charlie: You're kidding?
Evelyn: Of course most of us do it on our own babies.
- Permalink: I just have one question, did you really vomit on the baby? Ye...
She's one in a million. You're a dime a dozen.Evelyn [to Charlie about Chelsea]
- Permalink: She's one in a million. You're a dime a dozen.
Lady: Oh my god, you threw up on my baby!
Charlie: To be fair, I don't think the carrots were mine.
- Permalink: Oh my god, you threw up on my baby! To be fair, I don't think ...
Man, you'll do anything not to kick in a little rent, won't you?Berta [to Alan after seeing him in bed with Charlie]
- Permalink: Man, you'll do anything not to kick in a little rent, won't you?
[Charlie comes to lay down in Alan's bed]
Alan: You are wearing pajama bottoms, right?
Alan: Exactly how drunk are you?
[Charlie moves over to spoon with Alan]
Charlie: Both questions asked and answered.
- Permalink: You are wearing pajama bottoms, right? Shh... Exactly how dr...
Alan: What's the forecast?
Charlie: High tonight, low tomorrow, 100% chance of hangover.
- Permalink: What's the forecast? High tonight, low tomorrow, 100% chance o...
Boo hoo, when are you going to stop blaming your problems on your mommy?Jake
- Permalink: Boo hoo, when are you going to stop blaming your problems on you...