Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Artie: How long did you have before the warehouse was gonna explode?
Pete: Under a minute.
Claudia: More like thirty seconds.
Artie: That's lucky. I once got there with 17, and (Mrs. Frederic's) voice gets really annoying when she's counting down the seconds one at time.
- Permalink: How long did you have before the warehouse was gonna explode? ...
Myka: You're good. No, you're really good. You'll be fine.
Claudia: Thanks. Hey, um, you know, if you're not busy later, maybe you could show me how to do that ka-cha kick thing? 'Cause, like I tried it on the light switch and I think I broke my toe. And I know I broke the light switch.
- Permalink: You're good. No, you're really good. You'll be fine. Thanks. H...
Artie: So am I fired?
Mrs. Frederic: Worse. They want you to stay. Bering and Lattimer are not the best agents we've ever had. You are.
Artie: They said that?
Mrs. Frederic: It was said. And they were smart enough to believe me.
Artie: Oh. Thanks.
Mrs. Frederic: Simply the facts.
- Permalink: So am I fired? Worse. They want you to stay. Bering and Lattim...
Claudia: It's sealed with an Omega level security code.
Myka: Can you hack it?
Claudia: Pope, Catholic, bear, woods. You know the drill.
- Permalink: It's sealed with an Omega level security code. Can you hack it...
Pete: Okay, fine, but you stick close, and you do exactly as we say.
Claudia: All right. Suicide mission with the team. Kind of exciting. I'm excited! Come on.
- Permalink: Okay, fine, but you stick close, and you do exactly as we say. ...
Claudia: Okay, looks like the problem is in the gooery.
Pete: What's a gooery?
Myka: I'm guessing it's Claudia-speak for the neutralizer processor center.
Pete: Right, of course.
Myka: Well, it's chapter 197 in the manual.
Pete: It's a thousand pages long. I'll wait for the movie.
- Permalink: Okay, looks like the problem is in the gooery. What's a gooery...
Myka: We need to get back to the office.
Claudia: Oh, no need. "What are you doing wasting time installing backup terminals in the aisles, foolish red-haired girl?" Because you never know when you might need one, Artie.
- Permalink: We need to get back to the office. Oh, no need. What are you d...
Theadora: Hi, there, welcome to Ted's. I'm Theadora, but everyone calls me "Ted." Party of one?
Artie: (about Mrs. Frederic) No, no, I'm meeting that woman right over there and it's rarely a party.
- Permalink: Hi, there, welcome to Ted's. I'm Theadora, but everyone calls me...
Myka: "Baylor Dodgeball. Used for military dexterity and agility training. Multiples upon contact." That we already know. "Acquired after the... bludgeoning deaths of five cadets in 1972."
Pete: Uh, uh, bludgeoning is b-bad.
Myka: Agreed, Agreed.
- Permalink: Baylor Dodgeball. Used for military dexterity and agility traini...
Myka: I just hope she's okay, you know?
Pete: Claudia's like bamboo. You can bend her all you want, but she'll never break.
- Permalink: I just hope she's okay, you know? Claudia's like bamboo. You c...
What else? Okay, "repair auto-vac." Slice-o-pie. "Tighten and lubricate zip line." Sounds kind of dirty when you say it like that.Claudia
- Permalink: What else? Okay, repair auto-vac. Slice-o-pie. Tighten and lubri...
Myka, one day will you know all answers to all questions. Just not today.Artie
- Permalink: Myka, one day will you know all answers to all questions. Just n...