Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Myka: We don't even know what we're looking for.
Pete: Why would this time be any different?"
- Permalink: We don't even know what we're looking for. Why would this time...
Pete: Maybe the old Bible banger had something that was curing the crazy.
Pete: Maybe this is what Mrs. Frederick meant by "endless freaking wonder.
- Permalink: Maybe the old Bible banger had something that was curing the cra...
Claudia: Would it have killed you to put a warning label on this thing?
Artie: Saying what? "Only put on in case of stupid?"
- Permalink: Would it have killed you to put a warning label on this thing? ...
Claudia: Oh, hi, Artie. Hi. Huh, funny story. So I kind of, uh, tried to fix this light bulb, even though you expressly told me not too. And man, have I learned my lesson! You're so right about the is place. You just never know what to expect. Okay, you're pissed. Can we move past that part for now and get to the part where you get me down from here?
Artie: That wouldn't be Volta's lab coat that you're wearing?
Claudia: All part of the hilarious story I should really tell you when I'm back on planet Earth.
- Permalink: Oh, hi, Artie. Hi. Huh, funny story. So I kind of, uh, tried to ...
Myka: What's he in for?
Pete: He killed his wife. A lot.
- Permalink: What's he in for? He killed his wife. A lot.
Myka: You use soap on a rope?
Pete: Hey, I don't judge your personal hygiene products. Although you might wanna invest and get some moisturizers. You look a little dry around the nose.
Myka: Oh, you want to swap beauty tips. Then we can talk about the hair that's sprouting from your shoulders, your nose, and, your, umm, ears.
- Permalink: You use soap on a rope? Hey, I don't judge your personal hygie...