Simpson, you've been waving your nuts in my face for too long. E...
(Principal Skinner finally stands up to Bart's peanut threats.)
Principal Skinner: Simpson, you've been waving your nuts in my face for too long. Eat shrimp and die!
(Principal Skinner holds up a stick with a shrimp attached to it.)
Bart: No! I'm allergic!
(Bart holds up his stick with a peanut attached to it.)
Principal Skinner: Stick-on-stick. Just like the knights of old.
Bart: No one teaches me history!
- Bart Simpson, Principal Skinner, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 3: "Please Homer, Don't Hammer 'Em"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 3 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
(At the video arcade in the Springfield Mall, Bart plays a parody of Asteroids called "Triangle Wars.")
Bart: What's going on here? Am I destroying these triangles or trying to assemble them? What's does this button do?
(Bart presses the "Hyperspace" button.)
Bart: (Moans) Now my ship is pooping more triangles.
(The video game emits an electronic chime.)
Bart: Oh, no. I won a free game.
- Permalink: What's going on here? Am I destroying these triangles or trying ...
Marge: Homer, your butt just gave me an idea.
Homer: Yep, it'll do that.
- Permalink: Homer, your butt just gave me an idea. Yep, it'll do that.