So, how was your first day at your new job? Oh, it was great! ...
(Homer arrives home after his first day on the "new" job.)
Marge: So, how was your first day at your new job?
Homer: Oh, it was great! Flew to Tulsa on the company jet. Did my job in a way consistent with I what I already told you. (Nervously) Because that's what you do... when you have a job.
Lisa: I'm so proud of you, Dad!
Homer: Stop peppering me with questions!
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 1: "He Loves to Fly and He D'ohs"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 1 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Why do I need another penny? I have billions. Still, if I don't take it, that hoodlum over there might.Mr. Burns
- Permalink: Why do I need another penny? I have billions. Still, if I don't ...
Homer: One small coffee, please. And a bunch of those placemats with the mazes on them.
Pimple-Faced Kid: They're all the same maze.
Homer: Somebody's gotta do 'em.
- Permalink: One small coffee, please. And a bunch of those placemats with th...