So, how'd it go with Leslie? Oh, we tried kissing, but the ear...
Wolowitz: So, how'd it go with Leslie?
Leonard: Oh, we tried kissing, but the earth didn't move... I mean any more than the 383 miles it was gonna move anyway
- Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz
- The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 3: "The Fuzzy Boots Corollary"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Howard Wolowitz Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 3 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Leonard: No, I'm done with Penny. I'm going to be more realistic and go after someone my own speed.
Raj: Like who?
Leonard: I don't know... Olivia Geiger?
Sheldon: The dietitian at the cafeteria with the limp and lazy eye?
Sheldon: Well, I don't think you have a shot there
- Permalink: No, I'm done with Penny. I'm going to be more realistic and go a...
Sheldon: I have noted that Leslie Winkle recently started shaving her legs. Now, given that winter is coming, one can only assume that she's signaling sexual availability.
Wolowitz: I don't know. You guys work in the same lab.
Wolowitz: There are pitfalls. Trust me, I know. When it comes to sexual harassment law, I'm a bit of a self-taught expert.
Leonard: Look Howard, if I were to ask Leslie Winkle out, it would just be for dinner. I'm not going to walk into the lab, ask her to strip naked and dance for me.
Wolowitz: Oh, then you're probably okay
- Permalink: I have noted that Leslie Winkle recently started shaving her leg...