So, Mr. Malloy, it seems that the cat has been caught by the ver...
Homer: So, Mr. Malloy, it seems that the cat has been caught by the very person who was trying to catch him.
Principal Skinner: How ironic.
- Homer Simpson, Principal Skinner, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 11: "Homer the Vigilante"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 11 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Jimbo: Hey, you're that drunken posse. Wow! Can I join ya?
Homer: I don't know, can you swing a sack of doorknobs?
Jimbo: Can I!
Homer: You're in. Here's the sack.
Moe: But you gotta supply your own doorknobs.
- Permalink: Hey, you're that drunken posse. Wow! Can I join ya? I don't kn...
Grampa: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old and he outsmarted the lot of you. And I'm even older and I outsmarted him. (Laughs)
Moe: Shut up.
Grampa: I've had my moment.
- Permalink: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old an...