So, this is nice. First time we've all gotten together to eat. ...
Leonard: So, this is nice. First time we've all gotten together to eat.
Amy (to Sheldon): You're right. He's a festival of humdrum chitchat.
Leonard: Okay, that's all I got. Howard, you're up.
Wolowitz: Um, tell us about your work, Amy.
Amy: I doubt you'd understand. Sheldon tells me you only have a master's degree.
Wolowitz: Raj, do you have any questions for Amy?
- Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz
- The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Episode 3: "The Zazzy Substitution"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Howard Wolowitz Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Episode 3 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Leonard: Amy is judgmental, sanctimonious, and frankly just obnoxious
Leonard: So we already have you for all that.
- Permalink: Amy is judgmental, sanctimonious, and frankly just obnoxious S...
Sheldon: One has to navigate a labyrinth of social nonsense before one could be fed here
Amy: Really? I assumed an establishment named Cheesecake Factory would function more efficiently.
Sheldon: It's how they lure you in. I believe it's called, "bait and switch."
- Permalink: One has to navigate a labyrinth of social nonsense before one co...