Thanks for coming by. I monkeyed around with the thermostat for ...
Robin: Thanks for coming by. I monkeyed around with the thermostat for about an hour before I realized it was the intercom.
Marshall: Yeah, I heard you swearing downstairs
- Marshall Eriksen, Robin Scherbatsky
- How I Met Your Mother Season 4 Episode 13: "Three Days of Snow"
- How I Met Your Mother
- Related Quotes:
- Marshall Eriksen Quotes, Robin Scherbatsky Quotes, How I Met Your Mother Season 4 Episode 13 Quotes, HIMYM Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Robin: I still say this is stupid. What happened to, "As we mature, the relationship matures with us?"
Marshall: That's just something Lily read in Psychology Today. Alright, she read it in Cosmo. Alright, I read it in Cosmo. Alright, it was CosmoGirl!
- Permalink: I still say this is stupid. What happened to, As we mature, the ...
Lily [on the phone]: Hey, baby. It's lunchtime, and I love you.
Marshall [on phone in front of co-workers]: I reciprocate in principle, although with the caveat that there seems to be a bit of a surplus here on my end.
Lily: No, I love you more.
Marshall: Do we need to get in a room together and bang this thing out? (pause) Those sound like agreeable terms, although I may need to adjust my briefs
- Permalink: Hey, baby. It's lunchtime, and I love you. I reciprocate in pr...