The funeral is in Littleneck Falls. We'll have to go to Duff Gar...
Marge: The funeral is in Littleneck Falls. We'll have to go to Duff Gardens another day.
Lisa: I understand.
Bart: No use complaining about something you can't change.
Homer (whining): But I wanna go to Duff Gardens. Right now!
Marge: Homer, quit pouting.
Homer: I'm not pouting. I'm mourning. Stupid dead woman.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 13: "Selma's Choice"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 13 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(at Aunt Gladys' funeral, Lisa goes up to the casket)
Lisa: Goodbye Great Aunt Gladys. I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better
Bart: (in a raspy voice from behind the casket) Don't worry about it
(Lisa runs away screaming; Bart laughs)
- Permalink: Goodbye Great Aunt Gladys. I'm sorry I didn't get to know you be...
Worker: We found this one swimming naked in the pool.
Lisa: I am the lizard queen!
- Permalink: We found this one swimming naked in the pool. I am the lizard ...