The more the merrier. That's a false equivalency, more does no...
Leonard: The more the merrier.
Sheldon: That's a false equivalency, more does not equal merry. If there were two thousand people in this apartment, would we be celebrating? No, we'd be suffocating.
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper
- The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 10: "The Gorilla Experiment"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 10 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: Well that's no reason to cry; one cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid and it makes me sad.
- Permalink: Why are you crying? Because I'm stupid! Well that's no reaso...
Sheldon: Where's your notebook?
Penny: I don't have one.
Sheldon: How are you gonna take notes without a notebook?
Penny: I have to take notes?
Sheldon: How else are you gonna study for the tests?
Penny: There's gonna be a test?
Sheldon: Tests. Here, it's college ruled, I hope that's not too intimidating.
- Permalink: Where's your notebook? I don't have one. How are you gonna t...