The test impaired your memory to such a degree that I have to st...
Swinder: The test impaired your memory to such a degree that I have to strongly recommend that you don't have the surgery.
Derek: Izzie, the test was the worst case scenario. The result has nothing to do with the surgery.
Swinder: We don't know that.
Derek: But what I do know is that not operating is every bit as risky as the surgery itself. If not more. But, it's up to you.
Izzie: What do you think?
Alex: I think he's talking to you, not me.
Derek: I'll leave you two alone to discuss this.
Alex: Ah, I'll come with you. I have a couple of questions.
Izzie: Wait, Alex.
Alex: Think about what you want to do for a second, ok? I'll be right back.
(everyone but Mer leaves the room. Mer closes the door)
Meredith: You are not having the surgery!
- Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Izzie Stevens, Alex Karev
- Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23: "Here's to the Future"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Derek Shepherd Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for the future, trying to predict the future, as if figuring it out will cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our deepest fears and wildest hopes. But one thing is certain when it finally reveals itself. The future is never the way we imagined it.Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for...
When something begins, you generally have no idea how it's going to end. The house you're going to sell becomes your home, the roommates you were forced to take in become your family and the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life.Meredith (opening voiceover)
- Permalink: When something begins, you generally have no idea how it's going...