The Ugly Truth)</i> and here comes Snowball II. This is the on...
(Bart shows the whole classroom the tape for his project called, "How Kittens Are Born: The Ugly Truth")
Bart: and here comes Snowball II. This is the one we kept.
Bart: We were gonna keep the gray one, but the mother ate her.
Martin: Mrs. Krabappel, he's traumatizing the children!
Mrs. Krabappel: As usual, I agree with you, Martin. Bart, shut that off and take your seat immediately!
Bart: Oh, look! This is really cool. When I hit reverse, I can make 'em go back in.
(The whole classroom screams)
- Bart Simpson, Edna Krabappel, Martin Prince
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 19: "Lisa's Substitute"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Edna Krabappel Quotes, Martin Prince Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 19 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Miss Hoover: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be (Spells on blackboard) psychosomatic.
Ralph: Does that mean you're crazy?
Janey: No, that means she was faking it.
Miss Hoover: No, actually, it was a little of both.
- Permalink: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be <i>(Spells on b...
Miss Hoover: He didn't touch my lesson plan. What did he teach you?
Lisa: That life is worth living.
- Permalink: He didn't touch my lesson plan. What did he teach you? That li...