There must be a website that can help you deal with a clingy bab...
Lisa: There must be a website that can help you deal with a clingy baby.
Marge: Oh, I don't want to bother the internet with my problem.
Bart: Aw, come on, Mom. We'll help you surf.
(Marge sits down at the computer, grabs the mouse and starts clicking away.)
Bart: Click that one, Mom.
Lisa: No, go up.
Bart Keep going--up, up, up!
Lisa: The blue ones are ads.
Bart: That's the toolbar.
Lisa: No you've opened Word; close it!
Bart: Close it. Do-don't save it!
Lisa: Stop clicking.
Bart: Don't go there!
Lisa: Why are you buying a freezer?!
Bart: Don't click the cart or you've bought it!
Lisa: Aw, you clicked the cart!
Marge: (Upset) If you're so smart, you do it!
(Bart pushes one button and finds a baby website; Marge groans.)
- Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 3: "Midnight Towboy"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 3 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Carl: It sure is nice not having Homer around to tell us where we can and can't park.
Lenny: Yeah. Without the crushing rule of law, society will do a better job of regulating itself.
- Permalink: It sure is nice not having Homer around to tell us where we can ...
When you married a man who would years later, without warning, become a tow-truck driver, you knew what the deal would eventually be.Homer
- Permalink: When you married a man who would years later, without warning, b...