This book is a work of fiction. And after you read it I hope you...
Dan: I want to make it clear: this book is a work of fiction. And after you read it I hope you'll feel good enough about itâ€”and meâ€”that, uh, you'll come to this book party tonight. The publisher is announcing that I'm the author, so...
Nate: Yeah. Of course we'll be there.
Dan: Well read it first. And then decide, because, you know, I didn't have the chance to make changes and there were some instances where it's not exactly how I would have wanted it.
Rufus: Well an artist never feels his work is perfect. It's good to always strive for more. I am so proud of you, son.
- Nate Archibald, Dan Humphrey, Rufus Humphrey
- Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 4: "Memoirs of an Invisible Dan"
- Gossip Girl
- Related Quotes:
- Nate Archibald Quotes, Dan Humphrey Quotes, Rufus Humphrey Quotes, Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 4 Quotes, Gossip Girl Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Alessandra: They're coming tonight, right?
Dan: To the book party? No. I haven't exactly mentioned it to them yet. But I'd have to tell them the book exists first.
Alessandra: They don't know? Not any of them?
Dan: No. I'm not sure they're going to like it when they find out.
Alessandra: If they're really your friends they'll be happy to see your star rise. And they should be at the soirÃ©e tonight. When everybody learns that Anonymous is actually Daniel Humphrey.
- Permalink: They're coming tonight, right? To the book party? No. I haven'...
Dan: Quick question: how big can my head get before it explodes?
- Permalink: How big can my head get before it explodes?