(to Betty) When is your surgery? She's not having it. Why n...
Claudia Joy: (to Betty) When is your surgery?
Roxy: She's not having it.
Claudia Joy: Why not?
Roxy: She's short three grand. I keep telling her to sell the Hump Bar, but she won't.
Betty: This place has been truer to me than any man I've ever been with, Roxy. I can't sell it. It's better we just go out together.
Claudia Joy: There has to be something we can do.
Betty: Forget it. I mean, who needs surgery? It's like putting lipstick on a pig.
- Claudia Joy Holden, Roxy LeBlanc, Roland Burton
- Army Wives Season 1 Episode 13: "Goodbye Stranger"
- Army Wives
- Related Quotes:
- Claudia Joy Holden Quotes, Roxy LeBlanc Quotes, Roland Burton Quotes, Army Wives Season 1 Episode 13 Quotes, Army Wives Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
The hardest part about army life is seeing friends come and go.Claudia Joy
- Permalink: The hardest part about army life is seeing friends come and go.
Roxy: Do you remember the trek from Tuscaloosa?
Trevor: How could I forget? TJ threw up on me twice, Finn peed on me, and you broke the dial fighting over the radio station.
Roxy: Good times.
Trevor: Mmm... good times.
- Permalink: Do you remember the trek from Tuscaloosa? How could I forget?...