Got a head count of how many patients you two lied to the past...
GEORGE: [to Cristina] "Got a head count of how many patients you two lied to the past month?"
IZZIE: "Leave her alone. Her patients live so she gets to scrub in."
CRISTINA: "Meredith, please can you just stop defending me?"
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley
- Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 10: "Don't Stand So Close to Me"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 10 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
[narrating] "At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. So this thing where we all keep our distance and pretend not to care about each other, it's usually a load of bull. So we pick and choose who we want to remain close to, and once we've chosen those people, we tend to stick close by. No matter how much we hurt them. The people that are still with you at the end of the day, those are the ones worth keeping. And sure, sometimes close can be too close. But sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need."MEREDITH
- Permalink: At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really...
[to George] "Could you stop looking at me like that? It's creepy and it makes me feel like you haven't been fed."CRISTINA
- Permalink: Could you stop looking at me like that? It's creepy and it mak...