I am a sink with an open drain, and anything you say runs stra...
MEREDITH: [to Derek] "I am a sink with an open drain, and anything you say runs straight out." [storms off]
GEORGE: "She probably could have used a better metaphor."
IZZIE: "Give her a break, she's got a hangover."
- Meredith Grey, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 2: ""Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)""
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 2 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
[narrating] "There's something to be said about a glass half full, about knowing when to say when. I think it's more of a floating line, a barometer of need. Of desire. It's entirely up to the individual, and it depends what's being poured. Sometimes all we want is a taste. Other times there's no such thing as enough, the glass is bottomless... all we want is more."MEREDITH
- Permalink: There's something to be said about a glass half full, about kn...
CRISTINA: "Your problem is estrogen."
MEREDITH: "No, my problem is tequila."
- Permalink: Your problem is estrogen. No, my problem is tequila.