Where was rational thought? Where was cognitive thinking? We'r...
MIRANDA: [to Meredith, George, Cristina] "Where was rational thought? Where was cognitive thinking? We're supposed to do no harm! The morals, the ethical... where was sanity when you three decided to help that girl?"
MIRANDA: "No, no, no. No speaking. Nobody speaks! I do not want to have to testify against you in a court of law."
- Meredith Grey, Miranda Bailey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 26: "Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 26 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
CRISTINA: [after realizing patient is the one who shot Preston] "That guy shot you. Move."
NURSE: "He's a lost cause."
NURSE: "He's circling the drain."
CRISTINA: "You shouldn't get to kill yourself, you do not get off that easily. [to nurse] Push hard dose epi!"
NURSE: "Dr. Yang-"
CRISTINA: "What? I want to be able to tell his family I did everything I could to save his pathetic, miserable life. Give him three of epi. Now."
- Permalink: That guy shot you. Move. He's a lost cause. Move! He's c...
IZZIE: "You press that code button and I will hurt you. Not a lot, because we're friends. But enough so that things will break and you lie on the floor out of my way."
IZZIE: "You have a decision to make. You can stay here and help me with this, or you can leave. What's it gonna be, George?"
- Permalink: You press that code button and I will hurt you. Not a lot, beca...