Wait a minute. Krusty can't read. Okay! Okay! So the poor guy ...
Lisa: Wait a minute. Krusty can't read.
Bart: Okay! Okay! So the poor guy can't read. Can't we get off his back, already?
Lisa: No! Don't you get it, Bart? How could Krusty have been reading a magazine if he can't read?
Apu: Hey, hey. This is not a lending library. If you're not going to buy that thing put it down, or I'll blow your heads off!
- Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
- The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 12: "Krusty Gets Busted"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon Quotes, The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 12 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
My young friends, for years I have been silent, save for the crude glissandos of this primitive wind instrument. (Holds up slide whistle.) But now, destiny has thrust me into the center ring. In the coming weeks, you will notice some rather sweeping changes in our program. Please do not be alarmed. Itchy and Scratchy will still have a home here. But we will also learn about nutrition, self-esteem, etiquette, and all the lively arts.Sideshow Bob
- Permalink: My young friends, for years I have been silent, save for the cru...
Krusty, I'm man enough to admit I was wrong, and I'm sorry I fingered you in court. I sincerely hope that the horrible stories I heard about what goes on in prison are exaggeratedHomer
- Permalink: Krusty, I'm man enough to admit I was wrong, and I'm sorry I fin...