Wait a minute. This bandstand wasn't double-bolted! I didn't f...
James Brown: Wait a minute. This bandstand wasn't double-bolted!
Construction Guy: I didn't feel like doing it.
Homer: Right on, brother!
Marge: I don't want to judge the rightness of your ego orientation, but my inner critic is telling me you should have done your job.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Comic Book Guy
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7: "Bart's Inner Child"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Comic Book Guy Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
You may remember me from such self-help videos as "Smoke Yourself Thin" and "Get Confident, Stupid."Troy McClure
- Permalink: You may remember me from such self-help videos as Smoke Yourself...
Groundskeeper Willie: (Speaking into a microphone) If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, and burn yer town to cinders!
(A man whispers something into his ear.)
Groundskeeper Willie: I know it's on!
- Permalink: If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, an...