Wait. Wait. If it wasn't for Indiana Jones, the ark would never ...
Howard: Wait. Wait. If it wasn't for Indiana Jones, the ark would never have ended up at the warehouse!
Sheldon: (gasps) That's true! He collected and delivered the ark to the proper authorities for filing.
Raj: Like a hero.
All: Yeah! Right! Yes!
Leonard: Although, technically, Indy was supposed to take the ark to a museum to be studied. He couldn't even get that done.
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper, Howard Wolowitz, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali
- The Big Bang Theory Season 7 Episode 4: "The Raiders Minimization"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, Howard Wolowitz Quotes, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 7 Episode 4 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Carla Day
Indiana Jones plays no role in the outcome of the story.Amy
- Permalink: Indiana Jones plays no role in the outcome of the story.
Amy: When you told me I was going to be "losing my virginity," I didn't think you meant you'd be showing me Raiders of the Lost Ark for the first time.
Sheldon: My apologies. I chose my words poorly. I should have said you were about to have your world rocked on my couch.
- Permalink: When you told me I was going to be losing my virginity, I didn't...