Wait, you're really going out with a billionaire? He's not a b...
Ted: Wait, you're really going out with a billionaire?
Robin: He's not a billionaire. He's a hundred millionaire. Why do people always round up?
Ted: So, where's Thurston Howell taking you?
Robin: A charity dinner.
Lily: Yeah, $2000 a plate.
Robin: $1500. Stop rounding up. And it's for third world hunger
- Ted Mosby, Robin Scherbatsky, Lily Aldrin
- How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episode 10: "The Pineapple Incident"
- How I Met Your Mother
- Related Quotes:
- Ted Mosby Quotes, Robin Scherbatsky Quotes, Lily Aldrin Quotes, How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episode 10 Quotes, HIMYM Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
[on his theory, Carl, the bar tender is a vampire]
Marshall: OK, think about this, is there even a single item on the menu that has garlic in it?
Lily: Garlic fries.
Marshall: OK, well, I'll get back to you
- Permalink: OK, think about this, is there even a single item on the menu th...
Lily: These look kinda like blood.
Marshall: OK, I know that you've all dismissed this theory before, but is there any chance that Carl is a vampire?
Barney: That's ridiculous.
Marshall: I'm serious. Think about it. He always wears black, we never see him in the daylight, only after dark.
Robin: Oh my God, that does describe a vampire, or you know, a bartender
- Permalink: These look kinda like blood. OK, I know that you've all dismis...