We were about to learn an iron law of show business; what goes u...
Homer: We were about to learn an iron law of show business; what goes up must come down.
Lisa: What about Bob Hope? He's been consistently popular for over fifty years.
Bart: So's Sinatra.
Homer: Well, anyway, we were all getting tired of...
Lisa: Dean Martin still packs 'em in.
Bart: Ditto Tom Jones.
Homer: Shut up!
- Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 1: "Homer's Barbershop Quartet"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 1 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Apu returns to work at the Kwik-E-Mart)
Apu: It may not be glamorous, but it's good honest work.
Customer: How much is this quart of milk?
Apu: Twelve dollars.
- Permalink: It may not be glamorous, but it's good honest work. How much i...
Groundskeeper Willie:(Singing) When you're alone, and life is getting you lonely, ye can always go, ACK! Doontoon.
- Permalink: When you're alone, and life is getting you lonely, ye can always...