Well could you live with a woman who hits you. Bree! I slapp...
Andrew: Well could you live with a woman who hits you.
Bree: I slapped him once and he deserved it!
Andrew: I just asked her to stop drinking.
Grandpa: (to Bree) You were drinking?
Elenor: She's in AA. Her sponsor has long hair.
Bree: Andrew, I find your concern ironic giving how tanked you were when you ran over our neighbours mother with your car.
Elenor: Is she OK?
Bree: She's dead.
Andrew: Well, mom watched as her boyfriend commited suicide. And he was the same guy who killed dad.
Bree: Andrew falsely accused me of mollestation ... in a mall!
Grandpa: You know the technique works better if you don't talk right away.
- Bree Hodge, Andrew Van de Kamp
- Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 19: "Don't Look at Me"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Bree Hodge Quotes, Andrew Van de Kamp Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 19 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Paul: These little mind games are going to stop, right now!
Felicia: And if they don't, what are going to do? Blow your brains out, like your wife did?
- Permalink: These little mind games are going to stop, right now! And if t...
Mrs. Pate: Yesterday afternoon, Parker offered a cookie to Cindy Lou Peeples if she would show him her vagina.
Lynette: What kind of cookie?
Mrs. Pate: What does that matter?
Lynette: Oh, it doesn't. I'm just stalling because I am completely mortified.
- Permalink: Yesterday afternoon, Parker offered a cookie to Cindy Lou Peeple...