Well, I'm helping out down at the NYU Med School with some... re...
Joey: Well, I'm helping out down at the NYU Med School with some... research.
Ross: What kind of research?
Joey: Oh, just, ya know... science.
Ross: Science. Yeah, I think I've heard of that.
Joey: (Sighing) It's a fertility study.
Monica: Oh, Joey, please tell me you're only donating your time.
- Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Ross Geller
- Friends Season 1 Episode 24: "The One Where Rachel Finds Out"
- Related Quotes:
- Monica Geller Quotes, Joey Tribbiani Quotes, Ross Geller Quotes, Friends Season 1 Episode 24 Quotes, Friends Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Monica: Hey, great skirt! Birthday present?
Monica: Oh, from who?
Rachel: From you. I exchanged the blouse you got me.
- Permalink: Hey, great skirt! Birthday present? Yeah. Oh, from who? Fr...
Monica: (About Ross's feelings for Rachel) Did you have any idea?
Rachel: No! None! I mean, my first night in the city, he mentioned something about asking me out, but nothing ever happened, so I just... (To Joey) Well, what else did he say? I mean, does he, like, want to go out with me?
Joey: Well, given that he's desperately in love with you, he probably wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.
- Permalink: Did you have any idea? No! None! I mean, my first night in the...