What am I supposed to say? 'I swear to love and cherish you eve...
CRISTINA: "What am I supposed to say? 'I swear to love and cherish you every moment of everyday of my life?' I mean, that's not real. I mean, that's not how it works, right?"
CALLIE: "It does, at first, but then it..."
MEREDITH: "It passes."
IZZIE: "No it doesn't. You guys are just used to it, that's all. You already have it, you have that thing everybody else wants. You can take it for granted, but let me tell you, if you didn't - if you couldn't be with the person that you love, I guarantee that hearing him promise you, love you and honor you and cherish you, no matter what, it would be pretty much all you could think about."
CRISTINA: "Wait, can you say that again? Just slowly."
MEREDITH: "You're talking about Denny, right?
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, Callie Torres
- Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 23: "Testing 1-2-3"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, Callie Torres Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 23 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
CRISTINA: "How do you treat pancreatic divisim?"
IZZIE: "Ugh, Cristina, if you're not gonna let me sleep you have to at least let me put coffee in my cup."
CRISTINA: "Okay, so go. No one's stopping you."
IZZIE: "I'm too tired to go."
- Permalink: How do you treat pancreatic divisim? Ugh, Cristina, if you're...
"A surgeon's education never ends. Every patient, every symptom, every operation... is a test. A chance for us to demonstrate how much we know. And how much more we have to learn."MEREDITH [narrating]
- Permalink: A surgeon's education never ends. Every patient, every symptom,...