What are you doing down in a sewer with a bunch of snorkel stuff...
Cartman: What are you doing down in a sewer with a bunch of snorkel stuff on?
Mr. Garrison: Oh I was just, uh, hangin' out
Kyle: In a sewer?
Mr. Garrison: Children, do you know how to file a police report?
Mr. Garrison: Good, see ya in school! (he swims away)
- Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Mr. Garrison
- South Park Season 2 Episode 9: "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Eric Cartman Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, Mr. Garrison Quotes, South Park Season 2 Episode 9 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls Song
Say everybody have you seen my balls?
They're big and salty and brown.
Whenever you need a fix, hook me up.
Just stick my balls in my mouth.
Ooh, suck on my chocolate salty balls.
Put 'em in your mouth.
Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em and suck 'em.
- Permalink: Say everybody have you seen my balls? They're big and salty and...
Chef: Children, this whole film festival thing has quite lucrative monetary possibilities. Now I'm gonna sell some of my famous cookies to these Hollywood types and make a mint.
Cartman: What kind of cookies?
Kyle: Calm down tubby!
- Permalink: Children, this whole film festival thing has quite lucrative mon...