What's a battle? Hahahaha, lets go. Did that boy say what's ...
Ralph: What's a battle?
Principal Skinner: Hahahaha, lets go.
Superintendent Chalmers: Did that boy say what's a battle?
Principal Skinner: No he said What's that rattle, it's about the heating duct.
Superintendent Chalmers: Hmm, it sounded like battle.
Principal Skinner: I've had a cold, so--
Superintendent Chalmers: Oh so you hear r's as b's?
- Principal Skinner, Superintendent Chalmers, Ralph Wiggum, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 20: "Whacking Day"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Principal Skinner Quotes, Superintendent Chalmers Quotes, Ralph Wiggum Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 20 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lisa: If the snakes were in here we could protect them.
Bart: According to this, snakes hear by sensing vibrations in the ground. So, if we put our stereo speakers on the ground and play something with a lot of bass, those snakes will be in here like Oprah on a baked ham.
- Permalink: If the snakes were in here we could protect them. According to...
Lisa: How can you people turn on snakes after all they've done for you?
Grampa: I'm an old man, I hate everything but Matlock. Ooh, it's on now.
- Permalink: How can you people turn on snakes after all they've done for you...