What's so special about this game anyway? It's just another chap...
Lisa: What's so special about this game anyway? It's just another chapter in the pointless rivalry between Springfield and Shelbyville. They built a mini-mall, so we built a bigger mini-mall. They made the world's largest pizza, so we burnt down their city hall.
Homer: Heh, heh, heh. Yeah, they swore they'd get us back by spiking our water supply. But they didn't have the guts.
Marge: (drinks the tap water) Ooooh. The walls are melting again.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 16: "Homer Loves Flanders"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 16 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Marge: Homey, I'm very proud of you, but don't you think you're spending too much time with Ned? Your family needs you too.
Homer: Oh, of course you'd say something like that, Marge. You've hated Ned for years! In fact, you wanted to bash his head in with a pipe.
Marge: That was you!
Homer: Love, Marge. Don't hate... love.
- Permalink: Homey, I'm very proud of you, but don't you think you're spendin...
Lisa: Dad and Ned Flanders friends? Hah! What's next? A's on Bart's report card?
(She, Marge and Bart laugh together)
Bart: (Stops laughing) Hey!
- Permalink: Dad and Ned Flanders friends? Hah! What's next? A's on Bart's re...