Where are you going? I feel a wave of morning sickness coming ...
Carlos: Where are you going?
Gabrielle: I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on, and I want to be standing on your mother's grave when it hits
- Gabrielle Solis, Carlos Solis
- Desperate Housewives Season 1 Episode 21: "Sunday in the Park with George"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Gabrielle Solis Quotes, Carlos Solis Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 1 Episode 21 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Marriage is a simple concept. Basically, it's a contract between two people. It binds them together for life in the hopes that they can live happily ever after. Sadly, some contracts were made to be brokenMary Alice
- Permalink: Marriage is a simple concept. Basically, it's a contract between...
The vow is simple, really. Those who take it promise to stay together for better or for worse. For richer or for poorer. In sickness and in health. To honor and to cherish. Forsaking all others. Until death do us part. Yes, the vow is simple. Finding someone worthy of such a promise is the hard part. But if we can, that's when we begin to live happily ever afterMary Alice
- Permalink: The vow is simple, really. Those who take it promise to stay tog...