Where did my life go, Penny? One day, I'm a carefree bachelo...
Raj [drunk]: Where did my life go, Penny?
[everyone is shocked Raj is talking to Penny]
Raj: One day, I'm a carefree bachelor, and the next, I'm married and driving a minivan to pee-wee cricket matches in suburban New Delhi.
Penny: Are you talking to me?
Raj: Is there another Penny here?
- Penny, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali
- The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 8: "The Grasshopper Experiment"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Penny Quotes, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 8 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Sheldon: I'll have a diet Coke.
Penny: Can you please order a cocktail? I need to practice mixing drinks.
Sheldon: Fine... I'll have a virgin Cuba Libre.
Penny: That's... rum and Coke without the rum.
Sheldon: Yes, and would you make it diet?
- Permalink: I'll have a diet Coke. Can you please order a c**ktail? I need...
Leonard: Do you really need the Honorary Justice League of America Membership card?
Sheldon: It's been in every wallet I owned since I was five.
Sheldon: It says keep this on your person at all times. It's right here under Batman's signature.
- Permalink: Do you really need the Honorary Justice League of America Member...