Where from? Israel. It just got to be too dangerous. I mean, y...
Dennis: Where from?
Frenkel: Israel. It just got to be too dangerous. I mean, you know with everything that's happening.
Dennis: Well, that's a tough situation you got over there.
Charlie: Oh yeah, you got that whole tsunami and the...
Mac: No, not that...
Charlie: Well, the superdome thing.
Mac: No, there's no superdome...
Charlie: Well it's one of those places over there.
Mac: It's a different country, Charlie so why don't...
Charlie: Well I'm just trying to help the guy out.
Mac: Why don't you just shut up!
- Charlie Kelly, Dennis Reynolds, Mac
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 2 Episode 2: "The Gang Goes Jihad"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Kelly Quotes, Dennis Reynolds Quotes, Mac Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 2 Episode 2 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Barbara: While you were out making money, who do you think was at home, cooking and cleaning and raising your children?
Frank: A series of Mexican women.
Charlie: "A series..." Unbelievable, dude! [They high-five] You're on fire.
- Permalink: While you were out making money, who do you think was at home, c...
Ari Frankel: Your wife says she's afraid of you. I'm here for the dog.
Frank: Oh. That woman is amazing! She is amazing! You just met her; she's already got you running errands for her. She's good. She is good!
Ari Frankel: Just go get the dog.
Frank: I don't have the dog.
Ari Frankel: So you've been in here tearing apart pillows and... pooping... on the floor?
- Permalink: Your wife says she's afraid of you. I'm here for the dog. Oh. ...